Don't forget the 10% off sale for February ends tomorrow!
Starting March first, we transition to the Spring/Summer catalog! This means that there will be a whole list of new fragrances and warmers available!
However, it also means that a lot of fragrances and products are being discontinued, including most of the fall/winter collection. The following is the list of fragrances that are being discontinued. If any of these are your favorites and you want more, make sure to order today or tomorrow, because they will not be available after that. I know I will be stocking up on Pumpkin Marshmallow....it's one of my favorites! I am currently offering FREE SHIPPING on any orders placed through this website (click the Order Form tab above).
Autumn Stroll
Autumn Sunset
Black Ruby
Central Park Pralines
Christmas Cottage
Cinnamon Bear
Cinnamon Vanilla
Clove & Cinnamon
Cocoa Clementine
Comfort & Joy
Cozy Fireside
Embers
Eskimo Kiss
Festival of Trees
Flutter
Honey Pear Cider
Pima Cotton
Pumpkin Marshmallow
Pumpkin Roll
Sentimental Cider
Shades of Green
Silver Bells
Snowberry
Spice Bazaar
Whiteout
No comments:
Post a Comment